Package Cost Includes
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis
• Meal plan will be on CP (Room + Breakfast) basis at all the hotels
• Meal plan will be on AP (Room + All Meals) basis at the houseboat
• All Taxes
• All transfers and sightseeing by AC Tavera (At disposal - As per the itinerary from 08.00 AM to 08.00 PM)
Package Cost Excludes
• Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
• entry fees to monuments and places
• anything not mentioned in the package includes
• Porter age at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine,
• All items of personal nature
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc
• Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportat
• Non AC rooms only provided in Munnar And Thekkady As hill Stations
• Ayurveda Charges
Day 01: Cochin Arrival
Our friendly representative welcomes you at Cochin Airport / Railway Station and transfer you to the Hotel. Later in the Afternoon visit The Dutch Palace, The Jewish synagogue, The Spices auction rooms, St. Francis Church the oldest European church in India, Chinese fishing nets etc. and also an array of shops with antiques, fabrics & jewellery. Back to the hotel for an overnight stay at Cochin.
Day 02: Cochin – Munnar
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Munnar, which is called as "Nature Lover’s Paradise" and is at 1800mts above the sea level. Check into hotel / resort. Afternoon visit to Rajamalai Sanctuary. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar
After breakfast, sightseeing of Munnar, Mattupetty Dam/Kundala dam for boating, Eco point. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 04: Munnar – Thekkady
After breakfast check out from the hotel / resort and proceed to Thekkady. Check into hotel / resort. Sightseeing of Thekkady, visit to Plantation Tour, Evening boat ride to National Park. Evening free for shopping. Overnight at Thekkady.
Day 05: Thekkady – Alleppey
After breakfast, Checkout from the hotel and proceed to Alleppey which has an immense natural beauty, also known as the “Venice of the East”. It is famous for the backwaters, boat races, houseboat holidays, beaches, marine products and coir products. Check into your Houseboat and enjoy the cruise through the backwaters of Alleppey. Overnight stay at the Deluxe AC Houseboat.
Day 06: Alleppey - Cochin Departure
The Dream Days comes to an end and its time to bid farewell. We drive you to Airport or Railway station to catch flight / train for onward destination.
|There is no hotel linked with this tour package. Please conatact to site administrator.|